We’re looking for an ambitious recruitment consultant with a passion for Product Management, Marketing, Sales or the wider technical market. You’ll be joining our thriving Product Recruitment Team, where you’ll act as a trusted advisor, not just a recruiter. Your mission will be to work towards becoming a self-sufficient recruiter with a solid understanding of your market. You’ll build an impressive network of candidates and contacts with recommendations to prove it.
- Manage, develop, and nurture our existing accounts and relationships.
- Immerse yourself in the wider community through social engagement and/or meetups, to ensure you're the go-to person for new roles/advice!
- Learn to become a Career Coach with Few&Far's top-tier coaching framework.
- Advise clients on the hiring lifecycle to help them secure the best talent.
- Build your own unique, personal brand and network with your market.
- A recruiter with 12 months + experience within product or any tech market.
- You’ll have strong delivery experience.
- You’ll have strong account management experience.
- You’ll have an immense drive to succeed.
- You're collaborative and able to thrive in a team.
- You're organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively.
- You have a thorough understanding of the sourcing process
- You can think outside the box to identify and secure the right candidate.
- You're able to mentor candidates confidently throughout the recruitment process.
- You’re passionate about your market and want to embed yourself in the community.
What you will get:
👩💻 Flexible working, even from abroad
🏡 Option to work from home 5 days a week
💰 A Few&Far Mastercard with three pots:
- £75 p/month health & wellbeing budget
- £750 p/year Learning budget
- Recognition budget
🍱 Quarterly lunch clubs, awards and bonuses
✈️ Quarterly holidays abroad
🏖 25 days annual leave +1 day for every year of service after 2 years
🥾 Sabbatical every 5 years of service.