Want to be a work for a company building and revolutionising digital products for the sporting industry?
Few&Far have partnered with a Digital Agency who build web and mobile applications that are change how users interact with their favourite sporting brands.
They have seen dramatic growth in 2022 and are working with a third of the teams in the Premier League; as a result, they are looking to bring on board an exceptional Senior UI Designer.
- You will be working closely with developers and empathise with clients and understand their needs and pain points to improve their digital products (mobile and website applications).
- You will be sketching and workshopping as you are crafting visual direction and interface designs for clients.
- You will work across a full range of internal and external projects from discovery through to delivery and beyond.
- You will combine excellent problem-solving skills and exceptional design craft with a drive to deliver stunning and well thought through design solutions.
- 3+ years experience as a Visual/UI designer in a digital agency or similar multi-project environment.
- Excellent visual design skills, with a flair for typography, bold layouts and interaction design.
- Comprehensive skills in Sketch, InVision, Miro and the Adobe suite.
- Experience defining user experiences and interaction design across varied project sizes and complexities.
- Experience in a client-facing role with the ability to justify your design decisions and sell your vision to senior stakeholders.
- Experience working on end-to-end projects, from discovery to delivery and beyond.
- A solid understanding of responsive design, user-centred design and agile working practices.
- A solid understanding of designing to meet accessibility and inclusion requirements.
- Have a desire to understand and solve complex multi-faceted problems with the ability to streamline and simplify your solution.