We're hiring for a startup who have built a learning app that has 7+ millions users & are changing the game for students worldwide.
With a mission to empower everyone to achieve their educational goals and enable lifelong learning, they've been recognised as the 'Best Study App' worldwide.
Their technology eenables any type of learner to access, manage, create and collaborate on any type of learning content anywhere in the world.
You will define the look and feel for the learning experience of the future. As an agile team, they work together towards providing a great learning process for millions of users.
- You will be part of the monetisation team and work in very close collaboration with your Product Manager and your colleagues in Product Design
- You will analyse UX issues and develop data-driven UX concepts and strategies to solve them as well as work on new concepts from scratch
- Your ideas contribute significantly to the implementation of new features, improvement of existing features and business strategy
- The development of prototypes and wireframes for new features or feature adjustments is also your responsibility
- Your focus at the beginning will be on conceptual and strategic level, especially in regards to monetization features
- 3+ years of experience in Product Design, ideally within B2C companies
- Flair for user-friendly and intuitive user experience and a passion for digital products
- You are characterised by your creativity, full of ideas and motivated to shape the future of education
- Familiar with best practices in design and UX, including the Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Initial experience creating feature concept wireframes and iterating them into a high-fidelity mockup
- 3+ years of experience with design tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
You must have a portfolio that showcases your design process from early design (research/UX) where you can clearly articulate why you made those decisions and the impact it had.