March 6, 2023
By 2050, 200 million people are predicted to be living with Parkinson's and other neurodegenerative conditions.
Our client is is committed to improving the lives of people living with Parkinson's Disease. They are a game-changing startup working to help give clinicians access to the latest technologies and make cutting-edge Parkinson's research and treatments accessible to all.
Having partnered with a number of world leading scientists and clinicians, they are now looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join the team and take the lead in developing their greenfield clinical dashboard!
- Designing, developing and delivering a clinical dashboard from scratch.
- Working to redesign data visualisation and user experiences.
- Implementing and advocating internal standards for code quality and best practices.
- Building out an extensive content library.
- 6+ years experience as a Frontend Engineer
- Strong data visualisation skills (D3.js etc)
- Prior work in a start-up environment
- Interest/experience in UI/UX design would be beneficial