This online travel booking platform has a large international team. They are focused on creating a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. They innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
They are looking for key contributors to our industry-leading Android app. You’ll be working on a product that has developed over the past few years to become a global market leader – but still has a lot of room to grow.
You’ll be using the most current technologies and best practices to accomplish our goals. Our typical day involves the creation of new end to end systems, building advanced architectures, creation of new features on our high uptime / frequently published App, development of fast and reliable automated testing systems and working in a culture that is always looking to improve our quality, tools, and efficiency.
• Lead development of features, experiments, technical projects and complex systems
• Lead and mentor other technical team members
• Continue to evolve our architecture and build better software in advanced Kotlin/Java
• Be a major contributor to our Agile and Scrum practices
• Get involved with full stack engineering and collaborate with server, other client, and
infrastructure technical team members to build the best solution
• At least 5 years of experience developing Android applications
• B.S. in Computer Science or quantitative field; M.S. preferred
• Be a leader, technical architect, mentor, and driver towards the right technology
• Extremely proficient in modern mobile and server coding and design practices. For example, MVVM, MVP, VIPER, SOLID principals, and TDD.
• Working experience with Agile, Analytics, A/B testing, GIT Flow
• Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Great communication and coordination skills
• Good command of the English language
It’s great if you have:
• Experience in multiple platforms including iOS, Android, Web, and API services
• Have worked on an App or Internet company that is at scale with large numbers of users and transactions per second
• Have experience in a data driven company with experience analyzing and working with Big Data
• Lead teams and greenfield projects solving large system problems
• Worked on global projects serving world markets