We've partnered up with a leading outdoor marketplace company that helps you book your perfect outdoor escape.
With a view to expand into global markets, there is an opportunity to spearhead the growth of the product team whilst executing on an app that has already gained traction in the market.
- Over 7k bookings a day
- Since launching they have helped over 8 million holidaymakers book their perfect outdoor break.
- Turned over £60m in 2022 alone.
And with less than 100 people, the sky is the limit for this company!
- Own, manage and prioritise the backlog for development
- Contribute to prioritisation of the overall development roadmap and product strategy, translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to understand, consolidate and document requirements to write clear and well-defined user stories
- Identify and monitor relevant KPIs to prioritise work & demonstrate improvements following new features going live
- Support innovation and continuous improvement initiatives that will positively improve the user experience and/or team's performance
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- 3 - 5+ years experience in product management within a scaling organisation, ideally from a marketplace or ecommerce website (scale-up to mid-size ideally)
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to senior stakeholders and founders
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams, especially development teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field