March 6, 2023
Looking to do some of the most impactful work in your career?
We've partnered with a Health-tech organisation supporting people in their recovery process by providing coaching, health metrics and a personalised program all on their mobile application.
As the first in-house Product Designer you'll have a great amount of accountability and the opportunity to showcase your talent, all whilst growing within the company.
- Creating journey maps, wireframes and prototypes.
- Owning and driving design problems for the users and internal team.
- Executing designs in polished UI in close collaboration with developers.
- Planning and prioritising sprint work with product managers.
- Owning and managing our design systems.
- Validating and iterating designs with user research
- 2+ years experience of end to end Product Design
- Experience as a Product Designer working on mobile and web applications
- A strong CV or portfolio that outlines your end to end process and your key successes as a Designer
- Experience defining user experiences and interaction design