You’ll be joining a small mission-led team with a supportive culture. In this role, you’ll work alongside talented Engineers, Product Designers & other senior stakeholders sharpening your skills.
The most important thing is that you believe passionately in the mission of decentralisation of the internet. More specifically that you believe that communications should not be centralised in the hands of a small number of very large organisations and instead individuals should control their own data and choose who they share it with.
We don’t have hard requirements for the role, we just want to build the best possible team, but we'd be particularly excited to speak to you if you have experience with some of the following:
- Designing and building performant, maintainable iOS applications in Swift and in Objective-C (Not all our codebase has been updated yet).
- Designing UI using the Interface Builder
- Employing established UX conventions with an eye for aesthetic design
- Working with or as part of an open source community
- Providing and receiving peer code review
- Working in an Agile/Lean development environment
Additionally we are looking for someone who is:
- Smart, curious and enthusiastic
- Passionate about building software people love
- A tireless advocate of code quality (understanding the need for trade-offs in the short term whilst keeping us honest in the long term)
- Empathetic, with both their colleagues and the end user