Do you want to be part of a diverse and inclusive team on a mission to drive a sustainable lifestyle?
We have partnered with one of Europe’s leading B2C marketplaces helping to reduce this number by providing a platform for you to purchase high-quality vintage furniture.
They've received $10 million in funding and achieve $600m in annual revenue, with partnerships with over 1800 vintage sellers and a curated list of over 200,000 products, this company is on a mission to scale their platform globally.
As a Full-Stack Ruby developer, you will work in a cross-functional team of 5 engineers to contribute across 3 key projects/areas:
- Organic growth,
- Search and discoverability,
- Seller experience,
- Design, implement, test, and track full-stack features for the Ruby on Rails application.
- Be a member of a remote squad collaborating in a cross-functional team including Designers, Product Managers, Software Engineers and Analysts to deliver or improve features.
- Communicate clearly with stakeholders regarding expectations, different options, and the impact of any trade-off.
- 2+ years of professional experience with GIT and Ruby web development (Ruby on Rails, OR Senatra).
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- A love of learning