We've partnered with a well funded startup who are on a mission to give millions of online sellers superpowers.
Online sellers have built their businesses from nothing to millions in revenue at incredible speed, but find their growth stifled by operational complexity.
The vision is to build the first intelligent and intuitive back-end for e-commerce merchants. Allowing brands we all love to focus on what they are truly exceptional at (creating products we adore) instead of burning time in excel or dealing with operational headaches.
As a Senior Engineer you'll be at the heart of software development from launch to scale, building out a team of engineers, transforming the vision into a technical roadmap and fostering an engineering culture of curiosity and excellence.
- Create an environment focused on engineering excellence and efficient execution
- Build out and retain and run a talented, curious and motivated engineering team.
- Set out our technical roadmap, translating vision into technical reality.
- Be heavily involved in architectural decisions and tech-stack conversations
- Contribute technical acumen to the product development process: thinking through UX, mapping intuitive, elegant and friction-free UI into technical reality, and working with customers to solve their problems.
- Experienced at architecting and building complex software architecture - it is a big plus if you have spent time on difficult data integrations and horizontally scalable multi-tenant architecture.
- You are excellent at communicating, and have a knack for translating exceptionally technically-demanding concepts into simple concepts, and conveying these to product teams with ease.
Tech stack: It’s still Day One, so there is plenty of room left for you to make your mark. Current architecture includes: TypeScript, React, GraphQL.